March 1, 2008

Monopoly

So you know the Chance cards in Monopoly? How about the one that says a bank error in your favor earns you money? Well I kinda feel like that. I checked the formulas I was using to calculate fees when selling on eBay. Turns out the formula was resulting in higher than actual numbers, so there was an extra bunch of dough I didn't know about! It's not like I actually have any more money, but I do like the numbers more. (That's what I get for trusting formulas I find online!)
What else? The Piano Lesson is in its last show as I type this. I've grown a tad fond of it (but still will be glad to get my life back).
I had this truly immense craving for chocolate this past week, so I went on Amazon and found a great deal. But I had to buy quite a bit to take advantage of it. How long do you think 199oz of assorted chocolate will last?
I've also been offered a great position at my swim club this summer - Snack Shack Manager!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you purchase your chocolate before your package from home arrived? I believe there might have been some kind of chocolate included.
What do you think of the swim club's offer?