March 6, 2008

Confession

I've been feeling hoity-toity of late. My CMU mean plan includes a breakfast. And on that breakfast I can get (and it's just soooo good) a mocha latte (or hot cocoa if I'm awake already), a croissant, and an orange sanpellegrino. Things I would never shell out to get but for a mandatory meal plan.
I also take naps on hundreds of dollars worth of iPods. Because I am the only operator of my iPod business, I find I have to courier iPods with me whenever I go home so that I can fulfill orders. I don't trust the TSA, so they end up packed in a small carry-on bag (you should see the faces of the scanning people when it goes through). I have used this bag as a pillow at least once - it's a bit boxy, but it does the trick.
In other news, I went skiing Tuesday. It was a bit slushy in places, but the mountain was empty - very nice indeed. I took the time to get proficient at skiing backwards. w00t!

No comments: