February 25, 2008

Bandaid Bread, Eye of Zeus, CMU Computer Services

So I was tempted to shop at the more convenient supermarket near me again, even though they don't have the bread I like. So I got my groceries, came home, and decided to snack on some bread. By the way, I love bread. So I was really, really angry because this particular loaf had an extra ingredient - Bandaid.
I also pitched The Eye of Zeus to the Variety Hour (a once a semester variety show with live and prerecorded elements). I just gave a synopsis - but I think they liked it.
In other news, CMU Computer Services has once again disappointed me by allowing a wireless network outage on a Sunday night. This is a crime and I think the student body needs to hold them accountable, as an ISP, for network uptime every hour of every day. I want a network downtime refund!

No comments: