October 13, 2008

:) :(

It's been a busy time. Mid semester break and all. Lot's of deep breathing has been done.
But things seem to be clearing up. I had time to play soccer yesterday - a game. Despite my still-injured ankle I had a lot of fun. Feels good to run around, steal some balls, scrape my knees...
In other news my MacBook took a bit of a spill on Friday. Seems there's no cataclysmic damage, but the top case got warped. And since the top case is connected to the keyboard, well, the price is steeper than I was hoping (but it could have been worse). Plus my MacBook is away for a few days so I'm left without portable computing!
If you would like to contribute to the fix-Chris's laptop fund, donations are welcome.
Also, please buy a shirt - it will get me a good grade in my Entrepreneurial class! I just dropped the prices, so dig in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm planning to place an order. I need to catch David's attention to see what he likes.