October 24, 2007

Happy Birthday - to Me

And a very happy un-birthday to you!

It seems that as a very special favor to me, my class schedule is totally blank today! That's not to say I don't have tons of work to do - but at least I have all day to get it done. Plus, the Scrubs season starts today!
Oh, I've already opened all my cards, so thanks you Mom, Dad, Kate, and Shira (the iTMS card came). Packages are later tonight (and apparently there's another one waiting for me to pickup).
As a special treat to myself, I stayed up all night and wrote a program called Suckface. It scrapes Facebook profiles, parses them, and enters the data into Address Book.app (so you can quickly store a person's proper name, b-day, phone numbers, screen names, email addresses, and picture). Let me know if you want to give it a go.

No comments: