December 5, 2007

Picture Overload

It's been snowing for the last three days!
Every once and a while my phone runs out of space from all the pictures on it. Today is one of those days.
So here it seems CMU really does love us - They're getting the UC pool tables fixed up. No more banking off of invisible humps! And there's also this pic of one of my neighbors enjoying a phone conversation - upside-down. Plus a weird contraption that's been sitting in Wean Hall for a while.
Oh, news! Usually I don't like to laud my own accomplishments, but I'm in great mood cause I aced, as in got 100%, on my Principles of Computation term paper. It was about the history of codes and ciphers. I titled it "We Didn't Start to Cipher: There's always been coding since the world's been turning.".
And congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Smith - who have decided to stick with it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HUGE Congrats on the term paper! The title even sounds interesting!
David will be glad to hear about the pool tables.
What IS that contraption?