August 24, 2008

Risk

I just played a totally wicked game of Risk, which I won (and I never win). For Risk players out there - this will be fun:
I started my turn with 8 + 15 armies from cards. In an all-or-nothing effort, I fought another player down to the wire, and beat him. I then took his 4 risk cards, in addition to my remaining 2. Due to some fun bits of game rules I had to immediately cash in cards, and luckily I now had 2 whole sets. So I had 20 + 25 armies to place in the middle of my turn. At this point the 2 remaining players forfeit.
Woohoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought that the max card rule applied if you had 5+ cards. So if you had six cards and you used three of them, then you would have three left, which is perfectly fine.

Anonymous said...

Ok, never mind the rule is if you get 6+ cards you can turn in all your matches.