April 3, 2009

Let's Sue Congress

Is anyone else curious as to whether we can sue/prosecute Congress for all the crap they pull?
I'm thinking it could be the biggest class-action in all history (306 million +). I'm sure there are a boatload of thins to bring them up on - but I'd say the easiest thing to get them on is perjury (while it didn't stick, think Clinton - Q.E.D.). Though it seems these DC bastards are never accountable for the things they say, I say we can get them with their oath of office:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God." ()
Does anyone really think these guys "well and faithfully discharge" their duties? Let me at 'em - it would be hard to prove my point!

No comments: