January 11, 2008

What's that Smell?

This road-trip I've been on has been extremely illuminating. For example, did you know GM owns a small town in Ohio called Lordstown? And it has no food and no gas, and two whole exits off of I-90. (We accidentally pulled off there on the way up.)
I've also been off of the poetic beat for a while. But stay tuned - I must have been storing inspiration, cause some of the stuff I've been penning would make Apollo proud. And since it has been leaked anyway, I may as well let everyone know I am writing a ballad (loosely based on reality) - but it is far from completion.
Oh, here is an amusing anecdote. So I've been hanging with my CH friends over break. And at some point we were trying to remember who the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse were. We got Famine and Death, but that's it (we also mistook Conquest to be Pestilence). So someone decided the other would be Stench. So just remember - next time you smell something funny, it may be then end of the world!
Also, never eat at Buffalo Wild Wings. Not only are they really spicy - they don't even taste good. What's the point?

1 comment:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.